miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2020

English time.

Hello boys and girls!

Today it is Wednesday 25th March 2020.

It is sunny and windy. And we stay at home. Let´s do some activities in the book of English.

1.Open your book on p. 83 (libro de inglés p 83)
 Here is the answer to exercice nº1 p 83. To correct it, use your red pencil.(Corrige el ejercicio nº1 p 83)

1. Paul: I´d like to drive a lorry.
2. Mary: I ´d  like to fly a helicopter.
3. Eric: I´d like to ride a motorbike.
4. Ruth: I´d like to sail a boat.

2.  To understand :  I´d like to....  I would like to..... please watch the video. (Mira el video para entender el uso de I would like, me gustaría)


Examples:
 We have to stay at home because of the virus but I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO SCHOOL.
 We have to stay at home because of the virus buy I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO THE PARK.
Nos tenemos que quedar en casa por el virus pero me gustaría ir al cole.
Nos tenemos que quedar en casa por el virus pero me gustaría ir al parque.

3. Please, choose your favourite option. Copy the sentence and draw it in the notebook or on a piece of paper. (Elige una frase copiala y dibújala en tu cuaderno o en un folio)
a. I would like to go  to school.
 b. I would like to ride a horse. 
c. I would like to go to Disneyland.

4. Remenber that you are a super hero because you stay at home. We are helping the doctors and the scientists because when we stay at home the virus finds less people to infect. This song is for you. Recuerda que tú eres una heroína, un héroe porque te quedas en casa. Así todos ayudamos a que el virus infecte a  menos personas. Esta canción es para ti. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario